Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

UPDATE


I have Updated the following anime-cartoon.

1)  I have added till Episodes 129 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (I will update it as i upload them)
2) I have Finished Beck + i added some bonus music clips from the anime
3) I have Added till Episode 16 of Sword Art Online (1280x720)(Sub)
4) I have Updated Tron: Uprising till Episode 12


I have added the following New Anime

1) Hagure Yuusha no Estetica (1280x720) (Sub)
2) Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
3) Ergo Proxy (1280 X 720) (Dual Audio)
4) One Piece Dual (Finally the downloading Process allowed me to encode a few episodes)


P.S I have also just finished posting the last Episodes of The Spectacular Spider-Man....enjoy!!!

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment

Latest News